DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hair Loss Products Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Hair Loss Products Market Report.
The hair loss products market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the period 2019-2025.
The global hair loss products market is witnessing robust growth, which is expected to continue during the forecast period. An increasing number of customers demanding hair loss products to meet functional purposes has been driving the market over the last few years. The number of people with hair ailments is growing at a steady pace.
The usage and demand for hair care products such as serums, shampoos, conditioners, and oils to improve the volume or strength have been increasing. The global demand for premium-quality hair wigs and extensions is influencing manufacturers to establish production facilities in Asian countries in China and India. It offers hair loss products at a lower cost than global markets. Low-priced goods are becoming extremely popular among price-conscious customers that explore cost-efficient options for surgical hair replacement procedures.
Moreover, the growth in per capita disposable income has increased discretionary spending among several European countries, which bodes well for manufacturers in the region. The influence of social media is driving the demand for hair care products, especially for natural and organic ingredients. The growing inclination toward the maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene is another major driver. The introduction of innovative and differentiated products, as well as enriching consumer experience with the help of technological advancements, is further fueling the market growth.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the hair loss products market during the forecast period:
- Traction of Organic and Vegan Products
- Skinification of Hair
- Rising Awareness and Adoption of Topical Hair Loss Products
- Social Media and Popup Stores Driving Adoption
Key Questions Answered:
- What is growth rate of hair loss treatment products market size in India?
- What is the global hair loss products market size and growth rate?
- Which is the leading segment/geography in the global hair loss products market?
- What is the market size of hair loss shampoo industry?
- What are the key drivers, trends, and factors driving the global hair loss products market?
The study considers the present scenario of the hair loss products market and its market dynamics for the period 2019-2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent companies operating in the market.
Opportunities & Trends
- Rising Traction Of Organic & Vegan Products
- Skinification Of Hair
- New Channels & Product Innovations
- Rising Awareness & Adoption Of Topical Hair Loss Products
- Alarming Side-Effects Of Hair Loss Pharmaceuticals & Surgical Procedures
- Social Media & Popup Stores Driving Adoption
- Rising Adoption Of Surgical Procedures & False Hair
- Fake & Diverted Products
- Limited Consumer Pool For Premium Products
- Este Lauder
- Kao Corporation
- Kevin Murphy
- Maria Nila
- Johnson & Johnson
- DS Healthcare
- Natura & Co
- Forrest Essentials
- The Man Company
- Shahnaz Husain Group
- Dr. Batra's
- Himalaya Herbals
- Wow Science
- Khadi Natural
- Kama Ayurveda
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lb7iok