DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Center Cooling Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The data center cooling market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2019-2025.
The global data center cooling market size is dominated by the US. The US is one of the largest markets for data centers with more than 135 facilities that were opened or under construction in 2019, expected to be operational by June 2020. The investment in the data center cooling segment accounts for 15-20% of the overall investment. Cooling systems and IT infrastructures are the predominant consumers of power in data centers.
The spread of COVID-19 has affected major data center operations in Europe, Asia, and North America partially in the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. Several facilities are affected due to the stoppage of construction and supply chain related challenges. Around 60 projects were scheduled to open by Q1 2020, and the remaining 40 projects were expected to be operational by Q2 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic is likely to affect a minimum of half of these projects during this period.
The following factors are expected to contribute to the growth of the data center cooling market during the forecast period:
- Growth in Construction of Cryptocurrency Data Centers
- Increased Popularity of District Heating Concept
- Increased Adoption of Automation and Monitoring Solutions
- High Demand for Edge Data Centers
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the data center cooling market size and growth rate in 2020?
- How COVID-19 will impact the demand for data center cooling?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the data center cooling market
- What are the drivers, trends, and challenges in the market?
- Who are the key players and their market share?
Opportunities & Trends
- Growing Rack Power Density
- District Heating By Data Centers
- Growth In Construction Of Cryptocurrency Data Centers
- Increased Adoption Of Monitoring & Automation Solutions
- Data Center Innovations Targeting Cooling
- Rising Demand For Edge Data Centers
- Colocation Investments In Data Center Cooling Market
- Hyperscale Data Centers To Support Growth Of Rack-Level Cooling Solutions
- Facility Development Targeting PUE Of less than 1.5
- Increased Modular Data Center Deployment
- Cooling Systems Driving Power Consumption
- Increasing Water Consumption By Data Centers
Rising Carbon Emissions From Data Centers
Key Company Profiles
- Airedale Air Conditioning
- Schneider Electric
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aquila Group
- BasX Solutions
- Climaveneta (Mitsubishi Electric)
- Condair Group
- CoolIT Systems
- Daikin Applied (Daikin Industries)
- Data Aire
- Delta Group
- Green Revolution Cooling (GRC)
- Johnson Controls
- Motivair Corp.
- Nortek Air Solutions
- Pentair (Schroff)
- Renovo Zhuhai Co.
- Trane (Ingersoll Rand)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xhs6jn