The protein therapeutics market is poised to grow by $ 82.47 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. This report on the protein therapeutics market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The market is driven by the increased demand for mAbs and the availability of favorable reimbursement policies. The study identifies the development of novel therapies using innovative technologies as one of the prime reasons driving the protein therapeutics market growth during the next few years.
The protein therapeutics market analysis includes product segment and geographic landscape.
The protein therapeutics market covers the following areas:
- Protein therapeutics market sizing
- Protein therapeutics market forecast
- Protein therapeutics market industry analysis.
This robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading protein therapeutics market vendors that include AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Eli Lilly and Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc., Novo Nordisk AS, Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi. Also, the protein therapeutics market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary.
This market research report provides a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- mAbs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Human insulin - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Erythropoeitin - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Clotting factors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market segmentation by Therapy Area
- Market segments
- Metabolic and endocrine disorders
- Autoimmune diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Protein vaccine
Market segmentation by Protein Function
- Market segments
- Enzymatic and regulatory activity
- Special targeting activity
- Protein diagnostics
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AbbVie Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Pfizer Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uow23a.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.