DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Jams, Jellies and Marmalades Market and the Impact of COVID-19 in the Medium Term" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the global jams, jellies and marmalades market and a forecast for its development in the medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market volume and value, dynamics, segmentation, characteristics, main players, prices, international trade, trends and insights, growth and demand drivers, challenges, etc. This is the most detailed (COVID-19 updated) and comprehensive report about the global jams, jellies and marmalades market, covering all global regions and 151 single countries. The report presents information on each indicator for each of the 151 countries covered, offering unmatched value, accuracy and expert insights.
The global jams, jellies and marmalades market market was equal to 20.87 billion USD (calculated in retail prices) in 2014. Until 2024, the jams, jellies and marmalades market in the world is forecast to reach 33.12 billion USD (in retail prices), thus increasing at a CAGR of 4.15% per annum for the period 2019-2024. This is a decrease, compared to the growth of about 5.49% per year, registered in 2014-2018.
The average consumption per capita in value terms reached 3.55 USD per capita (in retail prices) in 2014. In the next five years, it grew at a CAGR of 2.60% per annum. In the medium term (by 2024), the indicator is forecast to speed up its growth and increase at a CAGR of 2.61% per annum.
In Europe, consumption of fruit spreads has been strong in many countries across the region, especially during breakfast, which is the most important meal of the day for most people. As for the flavors, some of the most popular jams, jellies, pures and marmalades include strawberry, hazelnut, apricot, orange, raspberry, cherry and fig. In addition, the positive image of superfoods has also led to the appreciation of berry fruit spreads without added sugar. Some of the main reasons for the high demand for fruit spreads include their positive image of healthy vegetarian breakfast alternatives, as well as the increasingly hectic character of modern consumers, which are looking for more convenient food.
The report on the global jams, jellies and marmalades market covers:
- Market volume, value and dynamics for the last five years;
- Market segmentation (by region and each covered country; by product groups, etc.) for the last five years;
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the market development and the impact COVID-19 has and will have on the market in both the short and the medium term;
- Value chain analysis and structure of price formation;
- Analysis of retail price levels and their dynamics for the last five years;
- Analysis of the major international trade flows;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of imports and exports for the last five years;
- Volume and dynamics of the average import and export prices for the last five years;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of per capita consumption for the last five years;
- Forecast for market development in the medium term (volume, value and segmentation by region and each covered country);
- Characteristics of the main players on the market;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Five Forces analysis;
- Analysis and forecast for the global economy and demographics.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Product Description
5. State of the Global Demographics and Economy
6. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Global jams, jellies and marmalades Market
7. Characteristics and Analysis of the Global Prices of jams, jellies and marmalades in 2014-2018
8. Global Foreign Trade Operations of jams, jellies and marmalades
9. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Global Imports of jams, jellies and marmalades
10. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Global Exports of jams, jellies and marmalades
11. Characteristics and Segmentation of the Global Consumption of jams, jellies and marmalades per Capita
12. Forecast for the Development of the Global jams, jellies and marmalades Market in 2019-2024
- B&G Foods Holdings Corp.
- Bonne Maman
- Premier Foods
- ConAgra Foods Inc.
- Duerr & Sons Ltd
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- Ritter Alimentos
- Kraft Heinz Co
- Murphy Orchards
- Diamond Crystal Brands Inc.
- Trailblazer Foods
- Andros Foods North America
- National Grape Co-Operative Association
- Orkla Foods
- Wilkin & Sons Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j8rzrb
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.