DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Corrugated Boxes" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global corrugated boxes industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the global corrugated boxes industry going forward?
The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Corrugated Boxes" report looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global industry sales through 2023.
This slide presentation analyzed the global market for corrugated boxes and the main raw material used to make boxes, containerboard.
Covered products considered:
- corrugated boxes, defined as six-sided containers made with corrugated board that can close and are used to ship or store products, including regular slotted containers and other corrugated containers such as die cut and five-panel folder boxes
- containerboard used to make boxes, defined as a type of paperboard specifically manufactured to make corrugated board that include both linerboard and a corrugating medium
Key Topics Covered:
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Number of Covid 19 cases
- Global Corrugated Boxes: Historical Perspective
- Covid-19 Pandemic vs Recent Recessions
- Global Corrugated Boxes: Covid-19 Impact
- Additional Information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4gtoj9.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.