LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the renal dialysis market and it is poised to grow by USD 31.71 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on Covid-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., DaVita Inc., Diaverum AB, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Medtronic Plc, Nipro Corp., and W. L. Gore & Associates Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing number of ESRD patients will offer immense growth opportunities, high treatment costs will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing number of ESRD patients has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high treatment costs might hamper the market growth.
Renal Dialysis Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Renal Dialysis Market is segmented as below:
- In-center Dialysis
- Home Dialysis
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43740
Renal Dialysis Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our renal dialysis market report covers the following areas:
- Renal Dialysis Market size
- Renal Dialysis Market trends
- Renal Dialysis Market industry analysis
This study identifies the prevalence of diabetes and hypertension as one of the prime reasons driving the renal dialysis market growth during the next few years.
Renal Dialysis Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Renal Dialysis Market, including some of the vendors such as Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., DaVita Inc., Diaverum AB, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Medtronic Plc, Nipro Corp., and W. L. Gore & Associates Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Renal Dialysis Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Renal Dialysis Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist renal dialysis market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the renal dialysis market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the renal dialysis market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of renal dialysis market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- In-center dialysis - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Home dialysis - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Hemodialysis - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Peritoneal dialysis and others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- DaVita Inc.
- Diaverum AB
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Medtronic Plc
- Nipro Corp.
- W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.