DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Construction Machinery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global industry sales through 2023.
This report considered such products:
- excavators, including crawler-mounted, hydraulic, and cable-types
- loaders (wheel, skid steer, crawler, and backhoes)
- cranes (e.g., truck-based and tower cranes) and draglines
- dozers (angledozers, bulldozers, wheel dozers, and crawler dozers) and off-highway trucks
- mixers, pavers, and related equipment (such as asphalt screeds, concrete mixer trucks, and concrete pumps)
- graders, rollers, and related equipment (including scrapers)
- separately sold replacement parts and attachments (auger drives, blades, buckets, couplers, drills, grabs, hammers, shovels, etc.)
Construction machinery used in mining, energy, forestry, and other nonconstruction applications (e.g., agriculture) is included in this study. The study covers both self-powered and non-self-powered machinery.
Key Topics Covered:
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Number of COVID 19 cases
- Global Construction Machinery Market: Historical Perspective
- COVID-19 Pandemic vs Recent Recessions
- Global Construction Machinery Market: COVID-19 Impact
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/32w60n.