Global desktop PC shipment volume reached 93.8 million units in 2019, down 3.2% year-on-year. The major driving force in 2019 was the replacement demand for Windows 10 that bolstered shipments of commercial desktop PCs, which took up 70.5% of the total desktop PC shipments.
However, the industry's momentum was confined by Intel's CPU shortage in the second half of 2019. It is anticipated that the industry will be affected by COVID-19 throughout the year and its shipment volume will reach 84 million units in 2020, down 10.5% year-on-year.
- Worldwide desktop PC shipment volume per year for the period 2020 - 2024 and per quarter for the period 1Q 2018 - 4Q 2020
- Forecast and recent years' review of worldwide shipment volume and volume share by shipment destination and by CPU connector type
- Worldwide motherboard vs. desktop PC shipment volume ratio forecasts for the period 2020 - 2024
Key Topics Covered
- Worldwide PC Shipment Volume, 2016 - 2024
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Volume, 2016 - 2024
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Volume, 1Q 2018 - 4Q 2020
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Volume by Region, 2016 - 2020
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Share by Region, 2016 - 2020
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment by Customer Type, 2016 - 2020
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment by CPU Connector Type, 1Q 2018 - 2Q 2020
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Share by CPU Connector Type, 1Q 2018 - 2Q 2020
- Scope & Definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2ipqq6