DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Kitchen Towel Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global kitchen towel market is expected to grow from $2.8 billion in 2019 to about $4.1 billion in 2020 as there is an increased awareness about hygiene and use of disposables due to the Covid-19 pandemic across the globe. The market is expected to stabilize and reach $4.8 billion at a CAGR of 14.7% through 2023. North America was the largest region in the kitchen towel market in 2019.
Due to the growing lifestyle needs of the rising urban population, demand for high quality home and personal care products has grown exponentially. According to WHO, the global urban population is expected to grow approximately 1.84% per year between 2015 and 2020, 1.63% per year between 2020 and 2025, and 1.44% per year between 2025 and 2030. A rising urban population coupled with increasing disposable incomes is catalyzing the demand for personal care products such as kitchen towels. Moreover, their penetration in emerging markets is also increasing as a result of westernization and globalization.
Inflation in raw material prices is one of the major constraints for declining market growth. Many vendors use cellulose fiber to make paper-based towels, in the form of kraft pulp or fiber recycled from recycled waste paper. Market forces like demand and supply of raw materials affect costs which impact selling prices when combined with energy and transport costs.
Private labels offering low-cost manufacturing products that allow them to offer a wide range of products at competitive prices. As a result, they have a superior market penetration that has been affecting the other vendors in the market. Private brands account for nearly 80% of the market in Western Europe. Accrol is the leading supplier to the private label market, which is growing at over 8% year on year. In 2019, kitchen towel private label share is 47% while branded share is 53%. Innovation and constant marketing within this market are of utmost importance. The emerging trends within this segment such as increased absorption, new prints, and environmentally friendly goods have been adopted by private labels.
Major players in the kitchen towel market are Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Koch Industries, Inc., Procter and Gamble Corporation, WEPA Professional GmbH, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, Wausau Paper Corp. (Tork US), Accrol Group Holdings Plc, Aldar Tissues, and Rodriquez Pty.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider kitchen towel market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The kitchen towel market section of the report gives context. It compares the kitchen towel market with other segments of the kitchen towel market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, kitchen towel indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Kitchen Towel Market Characteristics
3. Kitchen Towel Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Kitchen Towel Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Kitchen Towel Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Kitchen Towel Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Kitchen Towel Market, Segmentation By Product, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Kitchen Towel Market, Segmentation By End-Use Sector, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Kitchen Towel Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Supermarkets And Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
5. Kitchen Towel Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Kitchen Towel Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Kitchen Towel Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Koch Industries, Inc.
- Procter and Gamble Corporation
- WEPA Professional GmbH
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- Wausau Paper Corp. (Tork US)
- Accrol Group Holdings PLC
- Aldar Tissues
- Rodriquez Pty
- Towel Depot
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8bwv0h