DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global 3d printed medical prosthetics market.
The global 3D printed medical prosthetics market is expected to decline from $0.07 billion in 2019 and to $0.64 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -8.26%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and reach $0.095 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 13.81%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Companies in the 3D printing prosthetics market are focusing on development of waterproof prosthetic devices. The aim behind this innovation is to provide the user with an increased range of mobility, especially in athletics. In April 2017, Northwell Healthcare announced a product called "FIN" which is a 3D-printed prosthetic leg attachment to give amputee swimmers the ability to navigate from land to the water and back. Similarly, in 2015, Standard Cyborg, a California-based company, developed a 3D printed waterproof leg prostheses.
The 3D printed medical prosthetics market covered in this report is segmented by material into polypropylene, polyethylene, acrylics, polyurethane. It is also segmented by type into sockets, limbs, joints, covers, others and by end-user into hospitals, rehabilitation centers, prosthetic clinics.
The delay in elective procedures attributing to the coronavirus outbreak is to act as a major factor to limit the growth of the 3D printed medical prosthetics market. Many countries and hospitals have diverted their healthcare resources to deal with COVID-19 patients. For instance, according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) safety guidelines released in March 2020, all the elective and non-essential surgical, dental, and medical procedures are delayed in the USA during 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The rising number of accidental injuries is driving the growth of the 3D printing prosthetic devices market. Accidental injuries can cause serious damage to a person, and these injuries can sometimes lead to amputation. In 2016, motor vehicle crashes in the US resulted in the death of 32,719 and injuries in over 2.3 million people. According to a report from National Centre for Health Statistics, in 2018, approximately 50,000 new amputation cases come up each year in the US. Increase in incidences of other medical conditions such as diabetes and vascular diseases is also leading to a rise in amputation cases, thus boosting the sales of 3D printing prosthetics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Characteristics
3. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.2. Global 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Segmentation
4.1. Global 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market, Segmentation By Material, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- 3D Systems corporation
- Stratasys Ltd.
- LimbForge, Inc.
- Open Bionics
- Create Prosthetics
- Bio3D Technologies
- Laser GmbH
- Prodways Group
- 3T RPD Ltd.
- laser beam melting
- Concept Laser
- EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
- Renishaw Plc
- Groupe Gorge SA
- Biomedical Modelling
- Carbon Inc.
- Freedom innovation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1yjbfp