LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the mattresses market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 741.92 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Airsprung Group Plc, Breckle GmbH Matratzenfabrik, Casper Sleep Inc., Hilding Anders International AB, King Koil Licensing Co. Inc., Recticel Group, Royal Auping BV, Serta Simmons Bedding LLC, Silentnight Group Ltd., and Tempur Sealy International Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the growth of the healthcare and hospitality sectors will offer immense growth opportunities, fluctuating raw material prices and high manufacturing costs will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growth of healthcare and hospitality sectors has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, fluctuating raw material prices and high manufacturing costs might hamper the market growth.
Mattresses Market in Europe 2020-2024: Segmentation
Mattresses Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Memory Foam
- The UK,
- Rest Of Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40464
Mattresses Market in Europe 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our mattresses market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- Mattresses Market in Europe size
- Mattresses Market in Europe trends
- Mattresses Market in Europe industry analysis
This study identifies the growing demand for premium and specialized mattresses as one of the prime reasons driving the mattresses market in Europe growth during the next few years.
Mattresses Market in Europe 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Mattresses Market in Europe, including some of the vendors such as Airsprung Group Plc, Breckle GmbH Matratzenfabrik, Casper Sleep Inc., Hilding Anders International AB, King Koil Licensing Co. Inc., Recticel Group, Royal Auping BV, Serta Simmons Bedding LLC, Silentnight Group Ltd., and Tempur Sealy International Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Mattresses Market in Europe are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Mattresses Market in Europe 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the growth of the mattresses market in Europe during the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the mattresses market in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the mattresses market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mattresses market in Europe vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Innerspring - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Memory foam - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- France - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- UK - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by geography
- Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Airsprung Group Plc
- Breckle GmbH Matratzenfabrik
- Casper Sleep, Inc.
- Hilding Anders International AB
- King Koil Licensing Co. Inc.
- Recticel Group
- Royal Auping BV
- Serta Simmons Bedding LLC
- Silentnight Group Ltd.
- Tempur Sealy International Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.