The global motherboard shipment volume totaled 101 million units in 2019, down 1.2% year-on-year. With the commercial replacement demand brought about by Windows 10 beginning to surface at the end of 2017, global demand for desktop PCs and motherboards continued into 2019. This slowed down the decline in motherboard shipments.
Nevertheless, motherboard shipment volume is expected to still hit a new low in the first half of 2020 due to COVID-19 that have impacted consumers; willingness to spend. Hence, global motherboard shipment volume is forecast to top 88.6 million units in 2020, down 12.3% compared to 2019.
- Global motherboard shipment volume forecast for the period 2020 - 2024
- Recent shipment volume quarter review of the worldwide motherboard industry for the period of 1Q 2018 - 4Q 2020
- Recent shipment value quarter review with breakdowns by maker, ASP, and price point
- Manufacturer shipment volume rankings and includes shipment volume by assembly level, CPU connector type, production location, shipment destination, and business type
- Analyst insight on the nascent development of the industry
- The content of this report is based on primary data obtained through interviews with Taiwanese motherboard makers.
Key Topics Covered
- Worldwide Motherboard Shipment Volume, 2016 - 2024
- Worldwide Motherboard Shipment Volume, 1Q 2018 - 4Q 2020
- Worldwide Motherboard Shipment Volume by Shipment Destination, 2016 - 2020
- Worldwide Motherboard Shipment Volume Share by Shipment Destination, 2016 - 2020
- Worldwide Motherboard/Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Volume Ratio, 2016 - 2024
- Intelligence Insight
- Scope & Definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7rqfq0