DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Development of Industrial IoT in China, 2019-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Over the years, China has been dedicated to developing the industrial IoT (Internet of Things) with an aim to become a world manufacturing power by enhancing its manufacturing capabilities through the integration of IoT, big data, and AI (Artificial Intelligence) technologies.
This report provides an overview of China's policies, alliances, and strategies for industrial IoT over the years; examines what kind of business opportunities and applications have been and will be created; looks into industrial IoT current market developments and future trends.
List of Topics
- Development of industrial IoT in China, touching on policies and actions plans of the government
- Development of the industrial IoT market in China, including market value, service applications, and platform developments
Key Topics Covered
1. Definition of Industrial IoT
2. China's Industrial IoT Policies
2.2 Action Plan for Enterprise Migration to the Cloud
2.3 Action Plan for the Development of Industrial Internet
2.4 Construction of Industrial IoT System
2.5 Developing Industrial IoT Standards
3. Market Trends
3.1 Market Value
3.2 Service Applications
3.3 Platform Developments
4. Analyst's Perspective
- China Railway Engineering Construction
- Haier Industries
- Tianrui Group
- Unigroup Cloud Engine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/66e1tt