DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe: Liqueurs and Cordials Market and the Impact of COVID-19 in the Medium Term" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The liqueurs and other spirits market in Europe was equal to 18.25 billion USD (calculated in retail prices) in 2014. Until 2024, the spirits market in Europe is forecast to reach 20.82 billion USD (in retail prices), thus increasing at a CAGR of 1.51% per annum for the period 2019-2024. This is an increase, compared to the growth of about 1.06% per year, registered in 2014-2018.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe and a forecast for its development in the medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market, its dynamics, structure, characteristics, main players, trends, growth and demand drivers, etc.
The purpose of the report is to describe the state of the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe, to present actual and retrospective information about the volumes, dynamics, structure and characteristics of production, imports, exports and consumption and to build a forecast for the market in the next five years, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. In addition, the report presents an elaborate analysis of the main market participants, price fluctuations, trends, growth and demand drivers of the market and all other factors, influencing its development.
This research report has been prepared using the publisher's unique methodology, including a blend of qualitative and quantitative data. The information comes from official sources and insights from market experts (representatives of the main market participants), gathered by semi-structured interviews.
This report will allow you to:
- Quickly and cost-effectively get a strategic analysis and gain competitive intelligence about the market;
- Track market data, including size, value, dynamics, structure, segmentation and forecasts: past, present and future;
- Track and identify key market trends, opportunities and threats and key drivers behind recent market changes;
- Strategically assess market growth potential, demand drivers and restraints on the market;
- Explore and identify new market opportunities in the countries and regions within the market;
- Evaluate the key macroeconomic indicators to get insight into the general trends within the economy;
- See how the market performed in the past (over the last 5 years) and how it will perform in the future, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it (in the next 5 years);
- Get acquainted with the leading companies on the market;
- Evaluate how diversified the market is in terms of competitive intensity, fragmentation and environment and understand competitive threats;
- Empower your marketing, branding, strategy and market development, consumption and supply functions with useful market insights;
- Build your investment strategy by assessing market attractiveness or company attractiveness;
- Build your own market entry or market expansion strategy or evaluate your current strategy;
- Add weight to pitches and presentations by using official and accurate data and calculations.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive summary
3. Characteristics of liqueurs and cordials
4. Characteristics and analysis of raw materials base
5. State of the economy of Europe
6. Overview and analysis of the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe
6.1. Volume, value and dynamics of the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe in 2015-2019
6.2. Structure of the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe in 2015-2019: production, imports, exports, consumption
6.3. Structure of the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe by origin
6.4. Structure of the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe by country
6.5. Key recent trends on the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe
6.6. Competitive landscape of the market
6.7. Country opportunity analysis
6.8. Key drivers and restraints for the market development in the medium term
6.9. Forecast for development of the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe for 2020-2025
7. Overview and analysis of the domestic production of liqueurs and cordials in Europe
7.1. Volume, value and dynamics of the domestic production of liqueurs and cordials in Europe in 2015-2019
7.2. Structure of the European production of liqueurs and cordials by countries
7.3. Characteristics of the main companies, producers of liqueurs and cordials in Europe
8. Characteristics and analysis of the prices of liqueurs and cordials in Europe
9. Foreign trade operations of liqueurs and cordials in Europe
10. Overview and analysis of the imports of liqueurs and cordials to the European market
11. Overview and analysis of the European exports of liqueurs and cordials
12. Characteristics of the consumption of liqueurs and cordials in Europe
13. Forecast for development of the liqueurs and cordials market in Europe for 2020-2025
- BACARDI LIMITED
- BEAM SUNTORY INC.
- BROWN-FORMAN CORPORATION
- DIAGEO PLC
- DAVIDE CAMPARI-MILANO S.P.A.
- MAST-JGERMEISTER SE
- PERNOD RICARD SA
- Jose Cuervo
- Ouzo Barbayanni, Ouzo of Plomari Isidoros Arvanitis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dejs1v