DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Perovskites, Hydrogen Production, and Self-Charging Batteries" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features trends and innovations based on self-charging technologies for improved battery performance, improving longevity of solid oxide fuel cells, and innovations in utilizing metal powder as a promising energy carrier.
The TOE also provides intelligence on the conversion of carbon dioxide emissions to syngas in manufacturing industries and the use of safer lead-based perovskite solar cells. The TOE also features innovations on non-silicon-based underwater solar cells and also provides intelligence on the use of novel manufacturing processes for perovskite cells.
The TOE additionally provides insights on using novel semiconductors for the production of high efficiency solar cells. Furthermore, the TOE provides intelligence on the use of solar driven catalyst for hydrogen production.
Key Topics Covered
- Self-charging Battery Technology
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technology
- Metal Powder Technology
- Converting Carbon Dioxide to Syngas
- Advancements in Perovskite Solar Cells
- Non-silicon-Based Underwater Solar Cells
- New Manufacturing Process for Perovskite Cells
- High-Efficiency Solar Cells Based on A3B5 Semiconductors
- Solar driven Catalyst for Hydrogen Production
- Tokyo University of Science
- Turbomachine Expander Improves Heat Pump Efficiency
- Purdue University
- Stretchable Supercapacitors for Flexible Electronics
- Utilizing Porous Media for Underwater Autonomous Vehicles
- Composite Perovskite Catalyst for Metal-Air Battery
- Sulfur-Carbon Nanofiber Composite for Solid-state Batteries
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e9byp5