The report gives an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics , and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The market for Ink Resins is majorly dominated by Asia-Pacific owing to the increased demand from all end uses such as packaging, commercial publication, garment production and so on. The graphic arts markets continue to see small incremental organic growth with packaging leading the way. Packaging continues to be the growth area for the ink resins market.
Ink resins market report is segmented into different segments such as by type, by technology, by process, by application and by geography.
The market is segmented by type such as modified resin, hydrocarbon, acrylic, polyamide, polyurethane and others. Depending on technology, the ink resins are classified into water-based, solvent-based, oil-based and UV-curable based.
The market has also been analyzed based on its geographic region comprising of Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. These are further sub-segmented into eminent countries providing a comprehensive analysis of the Ink Resins Market.
Ink Resins are used for various applications such as flexible packaging, corrugated packaging, printing & publication and others. Packaging has become an integral part of product lifecycle and has outgrown its traditional usage related to protection. Lithographic printing industry runs almost parallel to packaging industry. The increased demand of premium packaging is expected to augment the demand of lithography for packaging.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate the market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), volume (units) and value ($m).Country level data - is provided based on product types, processes, technologies and industry applications.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors' performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players in the past four years.
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries, for the market, water consumption and optimize power utilization. This resulted in increased adoption of VFD in various industry and significantly boosted the growth of VFD market in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Ink Resins Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Ink Resins Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Ink Resins Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
5. Ink Resins Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
5.6. Regulatory Analysis
6. Ink Resins Market - By Type
6.2. Modified Rosin
7. Ink Resins Market - By Technology
7.5. UV- Curable
8. Ink Resins Market - By Process
9. Ink Resins Market - By Application
9.2. Flexible Packaging
9.3. Corrugated Cardboard & Folding Cartons
9.4. Printing & Publications
10. Ink Resins Market - By Geography
10.4. Rest of the World
11. Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Launches
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12. Company Profiles
12.1. Nippon Ghosei
12.2. Sekisui Chemical
12.3. Arrow Greentech Ltd.
12.4. Aicello Corporation
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gvub72.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.