DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Defense Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID- 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global defense market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global defense market is expected to decline from $428 billion in 2019 to $372 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -13.1%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 4% from 2021 and reach $411.6 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global defense market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 25% of the global defense market. Africa was the smallest region in the global defense market.
Smart gun technology is gaining the interests of the manufacturer in the recent times. The technology will reduce accidental and criminal shootings due to its safety features that allows firing by authorized users only. A gun is implanted with a radio-frequency-identification devices (RFID) chip reader that connects wirelessly with a watch or wristband, when in a definite range, to activate it. This gun is activated through a 5-digit PIN code for a set period. Biometrics technology is also used for smart guns. Arms manufacturer such as Armatix and iGun Technology Corp are pursuing such technological advancements to provide the market with smart guns.
The defense market consists of sales of air-based, sea-based and land-based military equipment by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce air-based, sea-based and land-based military equipment including support and auxiliary equipment such as radar, satellites, sonars and other auxiliary equipment or maintain, repair and overhaul defense equipment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Defense Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Defense Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Defense Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Defense Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Defense Market Trends And Strategies
8. Defense Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Defense Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Defense Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Defense Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Defense Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Defense Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Defense Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Defense Market, Segmentation By Operation, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Defense Market Segments
11.1. Global Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Sea based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type
11.3. Global Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type
11.4. Global Defense Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Overhauling Services Market, Segmentation By Type
11.5. Global Defense Support and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type
12. Defense Market Metrics
12.1. Defense Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Defense Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Lockheed Martin
- Raytheon Company
- BAE Systems
- Northrop Grumman
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eqbi0e