DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Food and Beverage Stores Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID- 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global food and beverage stores market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global food and beverage stores market is expected to decline from $1850.8 billion in 2019 to $1844.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.4%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $2155.8 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global food and beverage stores market, accounting for 62% of the market in 2019. Africa was the second largest region accounting for 12% of the global food and beverage stores market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global food and beverage stores market.
Innovations in automation technology are on the rise and retail stores are increasingly using in-store automation to streamline retail shopping. Automation in retail stores is aimed at automating store operations such as container movement, merchandise scanning, inventory checking, retrieving, packaging, and delivering products, and connecting with customers. Automation reduces waiting times, avoids stocking problems, enhances productivity, and increases overall customer experience. For instance, American retailer Lowe's has installed multi-lingual, autonomous customer assistance robots in 11 locations in San Francisco Bay area. Retailers are also focusing on using self-checkout stands for customers. Walmart has patented a system of self-driving shopping carts.
The food and beverage stores' market consists of sales of food and beverages and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that retail food and beverages merchandise, from fixed point-of-sale locations. This industry includes grocery stores, specialty food stores, convenience stores and beer, wine and liquor stores.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Food And Beverage Stores Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Food And Beverage Stores Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Food And Beverage Stores Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Food And Beverage Stores Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Food And Beverage Stores Market Trends And Strategies
8. Food And Beverage Stores Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Food And Beverage Stores Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Food And Beverage Stores Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Food And Beverage Stores Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Food And Beverage Stores Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Food And Beverage Stores Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Food And Beverage Stores Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Food And Beverage Stores Market, Segmentation By Ownership, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Food And Beverage Stores Market Metrics
11.1. Food And Beverage Stores Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Food And Beverage Stores Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Philip Morris International Inc
- Nestle SA
- JBS S.A
Anheuser Busch InBev
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nq7e33