DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Color Masterbatches Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Color Masterbatch Market has recorded $6551.5 m in 2020 and it is estimated to surpass $ 12.35 billion with an estimated rate of 11.8% during 2020 to 2025.
Black Color Masterbatches are witnessed as fast growing in the market with $1758.2 million revenue and growing with a CAGR of 9.2%. By Carrier Resin, Polyethylene holds $2.31 m in 2020 with 10.7% growth rate. By End-User, Food & Beverages records the maximum market revenue of $ 2708 million by 2020. Color Masterbatch industry in Europe is growing with an estimated rate of 5.7% by generating a market revenue of $1590.2 million in 2020.
Color masterbatches are produced from polymer materials which consists of carriers, plastic additives and pigments, attached to the resin with equal quantity. Color masterbatch is typically used to color plastics. They are used for the coloring of plastic materials with the use of different carriers like poly ethylene, poly propylene, polystyrene, resulting in the production of plastic masterbatches. Color masterbatches like black and standard color are used extensively. They are designed to provide properties like conductivity and light stability. Widely used in packaging industry, where it enhances the performance of plastic products. These are also used in applications like storage containers, pipes, cables, toys, roofing, electronics and seat belts.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Color Masterbatches Market - Overview
2. Color Masterbatches Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Color Masterbatches Market
4. Color Masterbatches Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
5. Color Masterbatches Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Color Masterbatches Market - By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
7. Color Masterbatches Market - By Carrier Resin (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Polyethylene (PE)
7.2. Polypropylene (PP)
7.3. Polystyrene (PS)
7.4. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
7.5. Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
7.6. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
7.7. Acrylate Copolymers
7.8. Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
8. Color Masterbatches Market - By Process (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Blow Molding
8.2. Film Extrusion
8.3. Injection Molding
8.4. Rotational Molding
9. Color Masterbatches - By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10. Color Masterbatches - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Color Masterbatches Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.3. Color Masterbatches - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.5. Color Masterbatches - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.7. Color Masterbatches - APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Color Masterbatches Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Color Masterbatches Market Company Analysis
12.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
12.2. PolyOne Corporation
12.3. Cabot Corporation
12.4. Meilian Chemical Co., Ltd.
12.5. Ampacet Corporation
12.6. A. Schulman, Inc.
12.7. Polyone Corporation
12.8. Cabot Corporation
12.9. Plastika Kritis S.A.
12.10. Plastiblends India Ltd
13. Color Masterbatches Market - Appendix
14. Color Masterbatches Market - Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/af9vn2