DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the companion diagnostics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in Companion Diagnostics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Companion Diagnostics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Companion Diagnostics deals
- Access to Companion Diagnostics contract documents
- Leading Companion Diagnostics deals by value since 2010
- Most active Companion Diagnostics dealmakers since 2010
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Companion Diagnostics partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
The report provides details of the latest Companion Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2010.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Companion Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Companion Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Companion Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Companion Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Companion Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 450 online deal records of actual Companion Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Companion Diagnostics dealmaking.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Companion Diagnostics dealmaking since 2010, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Companion Diagnostics deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Companion Diagnostics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Companion Diagnostics deals announced by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Companion Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Companion Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010. The Chapter is organized by specific Companion Diagnostics technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Companion Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Companion Diagnostics partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Companion Diagnostics technologies and products.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
- 20/20 GeneSystems
- Abbott Laboratories
- ADC Therapeutics
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics
- Advanced Nuclear Medicine Ingredients
- Aelan Cell Technologies
- Agilent Technologies
- Agios Pharmaceuticals
- Akili Interactive Labs
- Almac Diagnostics
- Amoy Diagnostics
- Analytics Engines
- Arno Therapeutics
- Array Biopharma
- Astellas Pharma
- AVEO Oncology
- BioMarker Strategies
- Bliss Biopharmaceutical
- Blueprint Medicines
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pakistan
- CANbridge Life Sciences
- Cancer Genetics
- Caris Life Sciences
- Case Western Reserve University
- CDx Diagnostics
- Cellgen Diagnostics
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Centre for Imaging Technology Commercialization
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Chembio Diagnostics
- Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Clevexel Pharma
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals
- Clovis Oncology
- Columbia University
- Companion Medical
- Core Diagnostics India
- Corgenix Medical
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Dimerix Biosciences
- Eli Lilly
- Enterome Bioscience
- Epic Sciences
- Eurofins Genomics
- Eutropics Pharmaceuticals
- Exact Sciences
- Exosome Diagnostics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sw173p