DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market is poised to grow by $ 8.65 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 30% during the forecast period. This report on the biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as key vendor analysis.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increase in prevalence of chronic diseases and increase in the number of expiring patents of blockbuster mAbs. This study identifies the growing approval for biosimilar mAbs as one of the prime reason driving the biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market growth during the next few years.
The biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market analysis include applications segments and geographical landscapes. The research presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
The biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market covers the following areas:
- Biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market sizing
- Biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market forecast
- Biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market industry analysis
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market vendors that include Amgen Inc., BIOCAD, Biocon Ltd., BioXpress Therapeutics SA, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Celltrion Inc., Coherus BioSciences Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Novartis AG, and Pfizer Inc.. Also, the biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The research presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. This market research report provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Cancer - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-cancer - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amgen Inc.
- Biocon Ltd.
- BioXpress Therapeutics SA
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Celltrion Inc.
- Coherus BioSciences Inc.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r1459u
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.