DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Technological Advances in Digital Healthcare, Coronavirus Research, and Global Life Sciences Industries" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Life Science, Health & Wellness TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) encompasses innovation insights across digital drug discovery, cancer, synthetic biology, ischemic dieases, diabetes and microbiome therapies. The TOE also provides an analysis of latest advances in novel biologics, drug delivery, small molecules, and coronavirus research.
The Life Science, Health & Wellness TOE will feature disruptive technology advances in the global life sciences industry. The technologies and innovations profiled will encompass developments across genetic engineering, drug discovery and development, biomarkers, tissue engineering, synthetic biology, microbiome, disease management, as well as health and wellness among several other platforms.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations in Life Sciences, Health & Wellness
- AI Driven Digital Review Platform for Oncology
- Computer Aided Drug Design Platform
- Drug Discovery Tool for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Expert Imaging and Machine Learning in Preclinical Trials
- Deep Learning Energizing High Multiplex Image Analysis
- Enabling the Next Wave of Synthetic Biology
- Leveraging Sequencing Technology for High Throughput Results
- Repurposing of Remdesivir for the Treatment of Coronavirus
- Utilization of Fluorescence for Tumor Detection
- Portable, Patient Friendly Dialysis Equipment
- Novel Drug For The Treatment of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors on Course for FDA Approval
- Biologics License Application Filed for New CAR-T Therapy
- Promising Drug Combo for Treatment of Diabetes
- Novel Treatment Approach for Pancreatic Cancer
- Personalized Autologous Cell Therapy for Critical Ischemic Diseases
- Best-in-class Bromodomain Inhibitors for the Treatment of Cancer and Other Disorders
- Next-generation Nucleic Acid-based Therapies Using Novel Fusogenix Drug Delivery System
- Myristoylation-targeted Therapeutics for Hematological and Lung Cancers
- Next-generation Protein Engineering Platform
- A Probiotic-based Gene Delivery Platform
- Converging High-throughput Microfluidics, Machine Vision, and Artificial Intelligence for Novel Antibodies
- Precision Pulse Capsulotomy
- Computationally-designed De Novo Protein Therapeutics
- Promising Phase 2 Results of BTK Inhibitor Drug
- Antibody Discovery Project against New Coronavirus Strain
- Microbiome Therapy for Graft vs Host Disease
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1t6mwe