DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Flame Retardant Coating Additives, Anti-Icing Coatings, Conformal Coatings, and Seed Coatings" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) showcases innovations pertaining to flame retardant coating additives, anti-icing coatings, conformal coatings, and seed coatings.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations in Advanced Coating Technologies
- Polymer Modified Grout
- Coatings Solution for Roofing Surface
- Seed Coating for Grasses
- Non-halogenated Flame Retardant Compound for Coating Application
- Solvent Less Conformal Coating for Electronic, Automotive, and Aircraft Components
- Anti-ice Coating Prevents Ice Recrystallization on Various Substrates
- Anti-fingerprint Coatings for Electronic Applications
- Improved Paint Mixing Systems for Automotive Applications
- Metal Organic Framework-based Coating as Thermal Insulations
- Enhancing the Anti-corrosion Powder Form Technology For Metal Surfaces
- Developing Thin, Uniform, and Effective Anti-microbial Coating
- Potential Adoption of Anti-sticking Coating Technology for the Healthcare and Electronics Industries
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7u907