LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the hemodialysis equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 192.21 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, JMS Co. Ltd., Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Nipro Corp., Outset Medical Inc., Shenzhen Landwind Industry Co., and Toray Industries Inc are some of the major market participants. The shortage in availability of kidneys for transplant will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Shortage in availability of kidneys for transplant has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Hemodialysis Equipment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hemodialysis Equipment Market is segmented as below:
- In-center Hemodialysis
- Home Hemodialysis
- North America
- Single-pump Hemodialysis Equipment
- Double-pump Hemodialysis Equipment
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40103
Hemodialysis Equipment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our hemodialysis equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Hemodialysis Equipment Market Size
- Hemodialysis Equipment Market Trends
- Hemodialysis Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies technological advances and new product launches as the prime reasons driving the hemodialysis equipment market growth during the next few years.
Hemodialysis Equipment Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the hemodialysis equipment market, including some of the vendors such as Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, JMS Co. Ltd., Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Nipro Corp., Outset Medical Inc., Shenzhen Landwind Industry Co., and Toray Industries Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the hemodialysis equipment market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Hemodialysis Equipment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hemodialysis equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hemodialysis equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hemodialysis equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hemodialysis equipment market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- In-center hemodialysis - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Home hemodialysis - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Single-pump hemodialysis equipment
- Double-pump hemodialysis equipment
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Technological advances and new product launches
- Increasing focus on emerging economies
- Strategic acquisitions and collaborations
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- JMS Co. Ltd.
- Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- Nipro Corp.
- Outset Medical Inc.
- Shenzhen Landwind Industry Co.
- Toray Industries Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Definition of market positioning of vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.