DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Toiletries Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Toiletries Market Global Report 2020 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global toiletries market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The toiletries market section of the report gives context. It compares the toiletries market with other segments of the chemicals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, toiletries indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Toiletries Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Toiletries Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Toiletries Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Toiletries Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Toiletries Market Trends And Strategies
8. Toiletries Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Toiletries Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Toiletries Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Toiletries Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Toiletries Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Toiletries Market Segmentation
11.1. Toiletries Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Toiletries Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
12. Asia-Pacific Toiletries Market
12.1. Asia-Pacific Toiletries Market Overview
12.2. Asia-Pacific, Toiletries Market, 2019, By Country, Value ($ Billion)
12.3. Asia-Pacific, Toiletries Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Country
12.4. Asia-Pacific, Toiletries Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Country
12.5. Asia-Pacific, Toiletries Market Metrics
12.6. Asia-Pacific Toiletries Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
12.7. Asia-Pacific Toiletries Market: Country Analysis
13. Western Europe Toiletries Market
14. Eastern Europe Toiletries Market
15. North America Toiletries Market
16. South America Toiletries Market
17. Middle East Toiletries Market
18. Africa Toiletries Market
19. Toiletries Market Competitive Landscape
19.1. Competitive Market Overview
19.2. Market Shares
19.3. Company Profiles
19.3.1. Reckitt Benckiser Group
19.3.3. Henkel AG & Co
19.3.4. Beiersdorf AG
20. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Toiletries Market
21. Market Background: Chemicals Market
21.1. Chemicals Market Characteristics
21.2. Chemicals Market Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F Growth, By Segment, Value ($ Billion), Global
21.3. Global Chemicals Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
21.4. Global Chemicals Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
21.5. Global Chemicals Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Segmentation By Type, Value ($ Billion)
22.1. Global Toiletries Market In 2023- Growth Countries
22.2. Global Toiletries Market In 2023- Growth Segments
22.3. Global Toiletries Market In 2023- Growth Strategies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zafu3m.