DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Demographic Trends in Insurance - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the demographic trends that will shape the insurance industry over the next 30 years. It looks at various different demographic trends, insurance product penetration rates among different demographics, and highlights players in the industry that are addressing these trends.
Changes in demographics will fundamentally shift the types of consumers that insurers need to target, as well as the types of products they need to provide. An aging population will put increased strain on state pensions and social services like public healthcare. A declining middle class due to median incomes not increasing as fast as other core goods and services means young people are buying a house, getting married, and starting families at later points in life. And a larger proportion of the population living in urban areas leads to increased health risk due to pollution, poor hygiene, and other urban lifestyle factors. These three factors will help shape the insurance industry going forward.
Scope of the report:
- Renters are much less likely to hold some form of home insurance compared to mortgagors.
- Private healthcare will become more popular as an aging population stretches public resources.
- Stagnant middle-class incomes will reduce uptake of insurance policies.
Key report benefits:
- Identify changes to customer profiles over the next 30 years.
- Be prepared for changing consumer needs when purchasing insurance.
- Plan for the future to stay ahead of the competition.
Key Topics Covered:
- Macroeconomic trends
- Technology trends
- Regulatory trends
- The three demographic trends that will shape the insurance industry
- The global population is aging
- The middle class is disappearing
- The world is becoming more urbanized
- Public companies
- Private companies
- Blue Cross Insuranc
- Legal & General
- Ping An
- State Farm
- UnitedHealth Group
- By Miles
- Dead Happy
- Urban Jungle
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8okt7k
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.