DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Animal Slaughterhouse Products World Report & Database" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
The Animal Slaughterhouse Products World Report + Database gives Market Consumption for Products + Services for over 200 countries by 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes by 3 Time series: From 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2045.
The report is made up of the following:
- World & Country Data
- Market Databases & Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases & Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases & Spreadsheets
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The World Report + Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:
1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 1257 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 1257 pages
3. Executive Summary (.htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (.htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2037 pages
6. Chapters and General (.htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 10029
10. 4 Access databases: about 9612 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps & Diagrams: 520
All HTM (.htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera. All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way. Merge text, tables & databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations & modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U.S. Government databases, specifically the U.S. Census of Manufactures and the U.S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U.S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Report + Database are dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client's name is shown on the reports & databases.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uw7br2.