DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (EGFR-NSCLC)-Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2030" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the EGFR NSCLC, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the EGFR NSCLC market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The EGFR-NSCLC market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, EGFR-NSCLC market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted EGFR-NSCLC market size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current EGFR-NSCLC treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
- In the coming years, Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer. Launch of emerging therapies, will significantly impact the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer market.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer market.
- To understand the future market competition in the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer in the US, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer market.
To understand the future market competition in the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of EGFR-NSCLC
3. SWOT Analysis of EGFR-NSCLC
4. EGFR-NSCLC: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of EGFR-NSCLC in 2017: By Country
4.2. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of EGFR-NSCLC in 2030: By Country
5. EGFR-Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Disease Background and Overview
6. Diagnosis of NSCLC
6.1. Diagnostic Algorithm for NSCLC
6.2. Stages of NSCLC
6.3. Staging System
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
7.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
7.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
7.4. The United States Epidemiology
8. EU-5 Epidemiology
8.5. The United Kingdom
9. Japan Epidemiology
10. Current Treatment Practices: NSCLC
10.1. Advanced/Metastatic NSCLC Treatment Algorithm
10.3. Targeted Therapy
10.6. Radiation Therapy
10.7. Stage-wise Treatment Options of NSCLC
11. Guideline of NSCLC
11.1. The National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Clinical Guidelines: 2020
11.2. The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Clinical Practice Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, and Follow-up
11.3. The Spanish Society of Medical Oncology (SEOM) Clinical Guidelines: 2018
11.4. The Japanese Lung Cancer Society Guideline for NSCLC, Stage IV: 2018
12. Unmet Needs of EGFR NSCLC
13. Key Endpoints in EGFR NSCLC Clinical Trials
14. Marketed Therapies
14.1. Key Cross
14.2. Tagrisso (Osimertinib): AstraZeneca
14.3. Vizimpro (Dacomitinib): Pfizer
15. Emerging Therapies
15.1. Nazartinib (EGF816): Novartis Pharmaceuticals
15.2. Capmatinib (INC280): Novartis Pharmaceuticals
15.3. JNJ-61186372 (JNJ-6372): Janssen Research & Development
15.4. Lazertinib: Yuhan Corporation/ Janssen Research & Development
15.5. TAK-788: Takeda
16. EGFR-Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Seven Major Market Analysis
16.1. Key Findings
16.2. Market Outlook: 7MM
17. EGFR Mutation - Market Size
17.1. Total Market Size of EGFR-positive NSCLC in the 7MM
17.2. Market Size of EGFR-positive NSCLC by Therapeutic Class in the 7MM
17.3. United States Market Size
17.4. EU-5 Market Size
17.5. Japan Market Size
18. Market Access and Reimbursement of NSCLC Therapies
19. Market Drivers of NSCLC
20. Market Barriers of NSCLC
- Janssen Research & Development
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b7w9q9