DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Tissue Imaging Market: Focus on Technology, Product, Application, End User, 14 Countries' Data and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global tissue imaging market is anticipated to witness a significant CAGR of 8.96% in the forecast period 2020-2030. Owing to the rising awareness about early diagnosis and detection of diseases coupled with increasing cases of chronic diseases, the market is expected to grow up to $37.44 billion by the end of 2030.
The leading contributors to the global tissue imaging market predominantly prefer synergistic activities such as partnerships, and collaborations to strengthen their operations across the globe, and to enhance their respective dominance. Moreover, many of the market leaders are collaborating with technology-based startups or with emerging players to gain expertise in technology.
The market for global tissue imaging market specific to technology type (Digital Pathology) is anticipated to witness a notable CAGR of 10.80% during the forecast period.
This market intelligence report provides a multidimensional view of the global tissue imaging market in terms of market size and growth potential. This research report aims at answering various aspects of the tissue imaging market with the help of the key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of market expansion.
Furthermore, the competitive landscape chapter in the report explicates the competitive nature of the global market and enables the reader to get acquainted with the recent market activities such as business portfolio expansions, partnerships, and acquisitions. The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the service sales, and manufacturers and trend analysis by segments such as application, technology, product, end users, and by region.
- Rising Incidence of Disorders Inciting the Use of Tissue Imaging
- Integration of Digital Technology with Imaging Technologies
- Shifting Focus Toward Value-Oriented Healthcare Model
- Decline in Funds for Research & Development
- Stringent Regulatory Requirements
- Adoption of Artificial Intelligence and Analytics in Diagnostic Imaging
- Strong Growth Potential in Innovative Novel Technologies: Spatial Transcriptomics Technology
- Strategic Collaborations a Way to Bolstering Innovation and Market Dominance
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the various tissue imaging technologies available in the market?
- What is the current market size and future potential of these technologies?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global tissue imaging market?
- How are the novel tissue imaging technologies expected to drive the concept of translational research?
- What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of tissue imaging technologies?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending a major share of their research and development (R&D) investments?
- Who are the leading players holding dominating shares in the global tissue imaging market, currently?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of the global tissue imaging market, to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different product types and how is it estimated to evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution in different applications and how is it estimated to evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current demand contribution of different end user types and how is it estimated to evolve in the forecast period?
- Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities, by players of the global tissue imaging market?
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abcam Plc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Bio SB
- Biocare Medical
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Fluidigm Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Nikon Corporation.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Sakura Finetek
- LifeSpan BioSciences, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Olympus Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Vector Laboratories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l8y4eo