PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
ESI Group, Paris, France, (ISIN Code: FR0004110310, Symbol: ESI) (Paris:ESI), announces the availability of its Universal Registration Document, filed with the Autorité des marchés financiers on April 23, 2020 under number D.20-0340.
The Universal Registration Document includes, in particular, the following information:
- The annual financial report for the year ended on December 31, 2019;
- The Statement on extra-financial performance of the Group;
- The presentation of the company's risk factors;
- The report of the Board of Directors on corporate governance;
- The reports of the Statutory Auditors and information on their fees;
- The resolutions submitted to the Combined General Meeting of June 25, 2020.
The Universal Registration Document can be found on the "Investors" section of the company's website at the following address:
Annual General Meeting
June 25, 2020
2020 Half-Year Sales and Results
September 10, 2020
Q3 2020 Sales
October 27, 2020
About ESI Group
Founded in 1973, ESI Group is a leading innovator in Virtual Prototyping solutions and a global enabler of industrial transformation. Thanks to the company’s unique know-how in the physics of materials, it has developed and refined, over the last 45 years, advanced simulation capabilities. Having identified gaps in the traditional approach to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), ESI has introduced a holistic methodology centered on industrial productivity and product performance throughout its entire lifecycle, i.e. Product Performance Lifecycle™, from engineering to manufacturing and in operation. Present in more than 40 countries, and in major industrial sectors, ESI employs 1200 high level specialists around the world and reported 2019 sales of €146 million. ESI is headquartered in France and is listed on compartment B of Euronext Paris.
For further information, go to www.esi-group.com.