DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market By Type (Solvent Based (Hydroxyl, Carboxyl, Amine) and Water Based), By Application, By End-Use (End-Use (Polyester Fibers, Others), By Resin (Nitrocellulose (NC), Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period.
The key factor responsible for the increased demand for printing ink catalyst is due to upsurge in the product requirement for numerous applications in end-user industries such as the packaging industry, publications industry, among others. Additionally, concerns pertaining to the release of VOCs from some printing inks is another major factor that is anticipated to bode well for the growth of printing ink catalyst market across the globe in the forthcoming years. Moreover, stringent regulations by the governing bodies for the manufacturers worldwide to shift conventional products to environment friendly alternatives, is bolstering the market growth across the globe.
The Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market is segmented based on type, application, end-use, resin, region and company. Based on application, the market can be segmented into gravure, flexographic, digital and lithographic. The flexography, rotogravure, and lithography are majorly used process for manufacturing. Out of which, the lithographic segment dominated the market until 2019 by holding the major market share and is further anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well. This growth can be accredited to its properties, as it produces high quality image for different surfaces at minimal price.
Also, the gravure segment is estimated to register high growth over the coming years on account of high-speed process and production of very fine details. In addition to this, the gravure ink is widely used in applications involving wrapping papers, magazines, food packaging, among others, which is further anticipated to propel the segment growth in the coming years.
Major players operating in the Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market include Dow Chemicals, Polyone, Dorf Ketal, BASF SE, W.R. Grace, Clariant, Mcfogan, XG Silicone, Flint Group, Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA. The companies operating in printing ink catalyst market across the globe are focussing more towards the expanding their share in the market. For instance, these key players are making organic strategies such as expansions, mergers and acquisitions, among others in order to make the industry highly competitive.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market based on type, application, end-use, resin, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players operating in the Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Printing Ink Catalyst Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Solvent Based (Hydroxyl, Carboxyl, Amine) and Water Based)
5.2.2. By Application (Gravure, Flexographic, Digital & Lithographic)
5.2.3. By End-use (Polyester Fibers, Nylon Fibers, Acrylic Fibers, Polyurethane Foams, Polyethylene Film, Polypropylene Film, Others)
5.2.4. By Resin (Nitrocellulose (NC), Polyvinylbutyral (PVB), Cellulose Esters, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate (CAB), Cellulose Acetate Propionate (CAP), Others)
5.2.5. By Region
5.2.6. By Company
6. North America Printing Ink Catalyst Market Outlook
7. Europe Printing Ink Catalyst Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Printing Ink Catalyst Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Printing Ink Market Outlook
10. South America Printing Ink Catalyst Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Prising Analysis
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
14.2.1. Dow Chemicals
14.2.3. Dorf Ketal
14.2.4. BASF SE
14.2.5. W.R. Grace
14.2.8. XG Silicone
14.2.9. Flint Group
14.2.10. Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ahc2hc