DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Flexible Packaging: State of Play and Sustainability" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Flexible packaging is under environmental scrutiny. Food and home care companies, the largest users, are under pressure to provide sustainable alternatives. The focus on recyclability will see mono-materials, such as mono-plastics and flexible paper, advance. Plastic-free, zero-waste and tech-led circular initiatives will also grow. Success will depend on the ability to scale solutions at cost. Innovations that leverage existing packaging and recycling technologies are most likely to succeed.
The Global Flexible Packaging: State of Play and Sustainability global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the packaging market, highlights the effect of emerging geographies, categories and consumer trends on the packaging landscape. It identifies the leading pack types, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the packaging market - be they packaging innovations, consumption growth, category switching, economic/lifestyle influences, legislation or environmental issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- A Mixed Sustainability Profile
- Recyclability Sees Mono-Materials Advance
- Reuse Via Recycling, Refills and Alternatives
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9cz7we