The Global Pharma Handbook 2020 provides pharmaceutical industry decision makers with a single source of accurate, up to date statistics, information and analysis on prescription drug business and regulatory environments throughout the world. Coverage of over 70 individual countries (cumulatively representing more than 98% of global sales) and a summary section on the EU are included.
Company executives, consultants, marketing and licensing partners, policy makers, researchers, investors, reporters and others who work with the pharmaceutical industry will benefit from the Global Pharma Handbook. Whether you're working on a cutting-edge specialty drug or a mature generic, whether your drug is on the market or still in clinical trials, the Global Pharma Handbook is a thorough, data-rich report that gives you insight into the structures, trends, and regulations driving eight of the world's most important pharmaceutical markets.
Information For 70 Countries On:
- Approval Procedures
- Branded vs Generic Use
- Clinical Trial Regulations and Practices
- Distribution Systems
- Drug Regulatory Agencies and Policies
- Generic Regulations and Market Trends
- Growth Rates
- Healthcare Systems
- Intellectual Property & Parallel Trade Issues
- Intellectual Property Regulations and Practices
- Manufacturing Infrastructure
- Marketing Regulations and Practices
- Payment Patterns
- Pharmaceutical Market Forecasts
- Pharmaceutical Market Structure
- Population & Prescriber Characteristics
- Pricing Regulations
- Public and Private Payment and Reimbursement Systems
- R&D Incentives
- Regulatory Bodies
- Research, Distribution & Marketing
- Sales & Consumption
- Sales Channels
- Trade Policies
- European Union: All 28 countries
- Europe (Non-EU): Norway Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine
- Asia Pacific: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
- Middle East: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Africa: Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa, Uganda
- North America: Canada, United States
The Global Pharma Handbook is a trusted and increasingly valuable resource. The current edition includes expanded coverage of health systems, recent and forecast pharmaceutical sales, market demand profiles, clinical trial and drug approval procedures, regulatory policies, pricing and reimbursement regulations, intellectual property issues, sales and marketing practices, distribution networks, political risks, patient and prescribe characteristics, policies on branded and generic use, clinical research activity, and other key factors.
For more information about this directory visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x5y4c3.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.