The Gaming Business Directory provides information on 9,000 casinos, card rooms, bingo halls, racinos, horse tracks, dog tracks, off-track betting facilities and casino cruises and cruise ships located around the world. It also includes lists of planned and under-construction properties, plus top casinos ranked by the number of gaming positions, slots, table games, bingo seats and hotel rooms.
The directory provides corporate and Native American ownership information for individual properties in North America as well as extensive listings of top executive names and titles by the department for the properties in this region. More than 40 different departments are covered. Between individual gaming properties and their owners, the directory includes approximately 21,000 executive contacts.
The No. 1 Book on the Gaming Industry and Your Source for Gaming Property Listings and Contacts
- Contact information for 21,000 gaming executives
- 1,000 property owner profiles
- 9,000 gaming property profiles worldwide including expanded profiles and executive contact information for 3,200 properties in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.
Expanded Gaming Property Profiles Include:
- Property name, location and mailing address
- Toll-free, main and fax phone numbers
- Property website and property-level e-mail addresses
- Number of slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo seats, sports books, and race books
- Convention square footage, number of hotel rooms restaurants, entertainment venues, employees, parking spaces, and more.
- Types of games offered
- Names and cuisines of bars and restaurants
- Entertainment venues, attractions
- Hours of operation
- Property status - open, under construction, planned, or temporarily closed
Gaming Property Executive Contact Features:
- Upper management
- Casino operations
- Finance, marketing, publicity
- Slots, table games, keno, poker, bingo, race book, sports book, racing operations, mutuels, simulcasting
- Cage, security, surveillance
- Hotel, food, beverage, facilities, facilities design, retail operations
- Human resources, purchasing, information systems
- Legal counsel, compliance, internal audit, risk management
- Conventions/banquets, events, entertainment, and wardrobe.
Gaming Property Management and Ownership Features:
- 1,000 major gaming property owners, their executive contacts
- 9,000 gaming properties they own and operate
Key Topics Covered:
United States Gaming Properties
Canadian Gaming Properties
Caribbean Gaming Properties
Casino Cruises and Cruise Ships
International Gaming Properties
Gaming Property Owners and Management Companies
Under Construction and Planned Gaming Properties
- Under Construction
Gaming Properties Ranked by Size
- Gaming Machines
- Table Games
- Poker Tables
- Bingo Seats
- Gaming Positions
- Hotel Rooms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sdwyni
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.