LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the industrial lubricants market and it is poised to grow by 0.89 mn MT during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BP Plc, China National Petroleum Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp., FUCHS PETROLUB SE, Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd., Indian Oil Corp. Ltd., Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd., PJSC LUKOIL, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, and Total SA are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing demand from end-user industries will offer immense growth opportunities, the weak global economic outlook will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing demand from end-user industries has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the weak global economic outlook might hamper market growth.
Industrial Lubricants Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Industrial Lubricants Market is segmented as below:
Product by Volume
- Mineral Oil Lubricants
- Synthetic Lubricants
- Bio-based Lubricants
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43659
Industrial Lubricants Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our industrial lubricants market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Lubricants Market Size
- Industrial Lubricants Market Trends
- Industrial Lubricants Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of bio-based lubricants as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial lubricants market growth during the next few years.
Industrial Lubricants Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the industrial lubricants market, including some of the vendors such as BP Plc, China National Petroleum Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp., FUCHS PETROLUB SE, Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd., Indian Oil Corp. Ltd., Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd., PJSC LUKOIL, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, and Total SA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the industrial lubricants market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Industrial Lubricants Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial lubricants market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial lubricants market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial lubricants market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial lubricants market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product by volume
- Mineral oil lubricants - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Synthetic lubricants - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Bio-based lubricants - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product by volume
Geographic Landscape by Volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BP Plc
- China National Petroleum Corp.
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- FUCHS PETROLUB SE
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corp. Ltd.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd.
- PJSC LUKOIL
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Total SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.