LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the chocolate market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 15.08 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AUGUST STORCK KG, Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli AG, Ferrero International SA, Mars Inc., Mondelez International Inc., Nestlé Group, Neuhaus NV, Roshen Corp., The Hershey Co., and YiIdiZ Holding Inc. are some of the major market participants. The demand for seasonal chocolates will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for seasonal chocolates has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Chocolate Market in Europe 2020-2024: Segmentation
Chocolate Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Milk Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41279
Chocolate Market in Europe 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our chocolate market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- Chocolate Market in Europe Size
- Chocolate Market in Europe Trends
- Chocolate Market in Europe Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing influence of online retailing as one of the prime reasons driving the chocolate market growth in Europe during the next few years.
Chocolate Market in Europe 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the chocolate market in Europe, including some of the vendors such as AUGUST STORCK KG, Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli AG, Ferrero International SA, Mars Inc., Mondelez International Inc., Nestlé Group, Neuhaus NV, Roshen Corp., The Hershey Co., and YiIdiZ Holding Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the chocolate market in Europe are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Chocolate Market in Europe 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist chocolate market growth in Europe during the next five years
- Estimation of the chocolate market size in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the chocolate market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of chocolate market vendors in Europe
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Milk Chocolate - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dark chocolate - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- White chocolate - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Western Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Eastern Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by geography
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AUGUST STORCK KG
- Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli AG
- Ferrero International SA
- Mars Inc.
- Mondelez International Inc.
- Nestlé Group
- Neuhaus NV
- Roshen Corp.
- The Hershey Co.
- YiIdiZ Holding Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.