LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The cloud security solutions market is likely to experience steady growth because of the low cost of ownership of cloud security solutions and partnerships between cloud service and traditional security solutions providers. The market is estimated to have an incremental growth of USD 7.87 billion by 2024. Download Free Sample Report
A Technavio analyst says, "The global cloud security solutions market will not be majorly impacted by the spread of COVI-19. However, the market outlook might change if the containment efforts go beyond Q2 2020."
Technavio’s recent analysis of cloud security solutions market, includes a detailed examination of its revenue forecasts, including market drivers and challenges, key market participants, and growth opportunities. The study segments the markets in North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America, geographically. The North America region is expected to have a market share of 47%. This growth can be attributed to the rise in demand for vulnerability management and compliance.
For further information on this analysis, please visit: https://www.technavio.com/report/cloud-security-solutions-market-industry-analysis
Security risks associated with cloud offerings and the threat from open-source cloud security vendors might hamper the market growth. However, a rise in the demand for cloud security solutions from SMBs will positively influence the growth of the global cloud security solutions market.
Technavio’s analysis of the cloud security solutions market also includes:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the cloud security solutions market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the cloud security solutions market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cloud security solutions market industry across North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cloud security solutions market vendors
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.