LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The respiratory masks market is likely to experience steady growth because of the increasing incidence and prevalence of infectious biological hazards. Rising at a CAGR of over 7%, the market is estimated to have an incremental growth of USD 846.62 million by 2024. Download Free Sample Report
A Technavio analyst says, "The extension of containment efforts worldwide have led to increased demand and decreased production. This is expected to result in elevated prices in the short term, thereby resulting in an improved topline growth of market vendors."
Technavio’s recent analysis of the respiratory masks market, includes a detailed examination of its revenue forecasts, including market drivers and challenges, key market participants, and growth opportunities. The study segments the markets in North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA, geographically. The European region is expected to have a market share of 40% and will offer significant growth opportunities for market vendors during the forecast period.
For further information on this analysis, please visit: https://www.technavio.com/report/respiratory-masks-market-industry-analysis
Reduced availability during sudden outbreaks of respiratory diseases might hamper the market growth. However, technological advances are expected to positively influence the growth of the global respiratory masks market.
Technavio’s analysis of the respiratory masks market also includes:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the respiratory masks market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the respiratory masks market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the respiratory masks market industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of respiratory masks market vendors
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.