DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Renewable Energy and Energy Storage" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features the current and emerging trends, and innovations in the renewable energy and energy storage space. The featured innovations highlight the growing need for the development of safer alternative and low-cost battery materials for lithium-ion batteries.
It also provides intelligence on the need for developing cost-effective and efficient hydrogen storage solutions to support the growth of renewable energy installations globally. It also features a novel innovation that enables energy harvesting from moving liquid droplets.
The TOE also focuses on innovations that enable energy production using solar cells even during night hours as well as innovations aiming to lower the lead time of producing solar cells. It also features TechVision's perspectives on the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the energy sector, with key focus on solar panels and energy storage solutions.
Key Topics Covered
1. Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Energy Sector
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Impact on Energy Sector
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) to Threaten the Energy Sector
2. Advancements in Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Polymer Electrolyte for All-solid-state Lithium Battery
- Ultra-low-cost Energy Storage for Large-scale Applications
- Thermoradiative Photovoltaic Cell Produces Energy at Night
- Cost-effective Alkaline-stable Polymer Membrane
- Highly Stable Low-cost Hydrogen Catalyst
- Cost-effective, High-power Alkaline Direct Glycerol Fuel Cell
- Hybrid System for Continuous Electricity and Hydrogen Production
- Harvesting Energy from a Moving Liquid Droplet
- Novel Method for Reducing Electrochemomechanical Fatigue in Batteries
- Rhodium Catalyst to Steer Solar Aided Hydrogen Production
- Dynamic Hydride Vapor Phase Epitaxy for Solar Cells
- 3D Nanoarchitecture for Solid State Batteries
3. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1w9x5t