LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, a premier analytics solutions provider announced the completion of their latest trade spend optimization analysis for the CPG industry. The consumer products industry has been struggling with how to find the right trade spend optimization strategy to not only boost its sales but to make a lasting impact on its customer base.
For more information on trade spend optimization get in touch and learn more about how we can help you identify new trade spend optimization strategies.
The sales team of any consumer products company will experience positive changes, only if it comes to terms that success in the industry is a mix of cross-channel marketing, trade sales promotion, trade marketing, trade promotion management, along with trade spend optimization. Until recently the trade spend optimization has failed to draw enough profits for organizations, emerging as a challenge rather than a solution for the players in the industry. Lack of focused data is one prime reason behind this condition.
Lessons from Trade Spend Optimization
- Custom fit is the right fit: Industry experts at Quantzig strongly believe that the only way to come out of the trade spend optimization conundrum is to switch to methodologies which are appropriate to that consumer products company. Unlike the one-size fits all approach, the custom fit approach is more driven towards picking up the most useful data from the trade promotion analytics and utilizing it to reach actionable insights which will empower the sales as well as the marketing teams to revamp, relaunch, and refocus, the entire business strategy.
- Flexible analytics: Fluid data backed with flexible analytics is the key to building a highly customized solution for specific manufacturers. Techniques like machine learning, neural networks, and decision tree learning have been employed by major players in the consumer products industry to leverage the market to their advantage.
“The right trade spend optimization solution accurately captures existing business constraints and conditions and provides optimal promotion plans, thus, allowing better management of trade spend, making it possible for a retailer to develop innovative promotions,” says a trade spend optimization expert from Quantzig.
With Quantzig’s trade spend optimization, CPG companies can integrate all the right demand signals into a single repository and evaluate what did or did not work. Request a free brochure of our analytics solutions today.
Benefits of Trade Spend Optimization
- Trade spend optimization helps an organization to combat challenges such as resource scarcity and inefficiency trade spends
- Allows better management of trade spend and budget allocation
- Enables to design innovation promotional activities
- Talk to our analytics experts to gain in-depth insights on how trade spend optimization approach can help you improve promotional activities and gain market leadership.
Our Sales Analytics Capabilities:
Owing to our expertise in supporting clients from across industries we are best positioned to use our domain knowledge and analytics capabilities to serve your interest. Gain limited-time complimentary access to our analytics platform to learn more about our trade spend optimization capabilities.
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal