DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Pipeline Review, H1 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides an overview of the Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape.
This Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Angina (Angina Pectoris) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Discovery stages are 2, 2, 3, 4 and 3 respectively.
Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Coverage
- Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Overview
- Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
- Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Drug Profiles
- ACP-01 - Drug Profile
- alferminogene tadenovec - Drug Profile
- CLBS-14 - Drug Profile
- CLBS-16 - Drug Profile
- EG-011 - Drug Profile
- etripamil - Drug Profile
- IMB-1018972 - Drug Profile
- ivabradine hydrochloride SR - Drug Profile
- KI-1007 - Drug Profile
- nitroglycerin - Drug Profile
- ranolazine ER - Drug Profile
- Small Molecules for Angina - Drug Profile
- Small Molecules to Activate PRDX2 for Cardiovascular Diseases - Drug Profile
- XC-001 - Drug Profile
- Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Dormant Projects
- Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Discontinued Products
- Angina (Angina Pectoris) - Product Development Milestones
- Featured News & Press Releases
- Nov 16, 2019: Caladrius Biosciences reports positive results for CLBS16 from the ESCaPE-CMD trial at American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2019
- Oct 31, 2019: Caladrius Biosciences to participate at upcoming November conferences
- Jun 04, 2019: Caladrius Biosciences completes enrollment in Phase 2 ESCaPE-CMD trial for Coronary Microvascular Dysfunction
- Jul 18, 2018: Hemostemix announces first U.S. Patients treated in phase II clinical trial
- Jun 19, 2018: Caladrius Receives FDA Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy Designation for CD34+ Cell Therapy for Treating Refractory Angina
- Feb 07, 2017: FDA Grants Fast Track Designation To Angionetics' Generx Product Candidate, A One-Time Gene Therapy For Coronary Heart Disease
- Sep 26, 2016: Espero Pharmaceuticals Announces the Availability of FDA-Approved GONITRO (Nitroglycerin) Sublingual Powder in the U.S.
- Sep 12, 2016: Angionetics' Generx Gene Therapy Biologic Receives FDA Clearance For U.S. Phase 3 Clinical Study As A New, Single Dose, Treatment For Coronary Artery Disease
- Aug 31, 2016: Espero Pharmaceuticals Selects DDB Health and Alamo Pharma Services as Partners for the Launch of GONITRO (Nitroglycerin) Sublingual Powder
- Jun 14, 2016: Espero Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Approval for GONITRO (Nitroglycerin) Sublingual Powder
- May 11, 2015: Angionetics Presents At 2015 Annual Marcum MicroCap Conference On Business And Generx Clinical Development Activities
- Jan 27, 2015: Taxus Cardium Announces Scientific Presentation And Clinical Update On Phase 3 Angiogenic Gene Therapy At The 2015 Phacilitate 11th Annual Cell & Gene Therapy Forum
- Aug 13, 2014: Cardium Announces Review in Journal Of Cardiovascular Pharmacology Finds Gene Therapy For Subset Of Heart Disease Patients 'Highly Warranted'
- May 02, 2013: Cardium Therapeutics Announces Publication Of Data On Generx In Journal Molecular Therapy
- Nov 19, 2012: Cardium Therapeutics Announces Patent Award For Rights To Cardiovascular Gene Therapy For Treatment Of Heart Disease
- Angionetics Inc
- Ark Therapeutics Ltd
- Caladrius Biosciences Inc
- G. Pohl-Boskamp GmbH & Co KG
- Hemostemix Inc
- Imbria Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd
- Kuhnil Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Milestone Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Signal Pharma Ltd
- TSH Biopharm Corporation Ltd
- VasThera Research Institute
- XyloCor Therapeutics Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a8shyt