LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the electric toothbrush market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.34 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate Palmolive Co., FOREO AB, Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., OMRON Corp., Panasonic Corp., Quip NYC Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Wellness Oral Care are some of the major market participants. The rising prevalence of periodontal diseases will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rising prevalence of periodontal diseases has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Electric Toothbrush Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Electric Toothbrush Market is segmented as below:
- Retail Outlets
- Online Stores
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40498
Electric Toothbrush Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our electric toothbrush market report covers the following areas:
- Electric Toothbrush Market Size
- Electric Toothbrush Market Trends
- Electric Toothbrush Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased marketing and promotion as the prime reasons driving the electric toothbrush market growth during the next few years.
Electric Toothbrush Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the electric toothbrush market, including some of the vendors such as Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate Palmolive Co., FOREO AB, Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., OMRON Corp., Panasonic Corp., Quip NYC Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Wellness Oral Care. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the electric toothbrush market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Electric Toothbrush Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electric toothbrush market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electric toothbrush market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electric toothbrush market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of electric toothbrush market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Retail outlets - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online stores - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate Palmolive Co.
- FOREO AB
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- LG Electronics Inc.
- OMRON Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Quip NYC Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Wellness Oral Care
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.