DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Makeup - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The US makeup sector was led by the face makeup category in the value terms, while nail makeup category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2019-2024.
Health & beauty stores was the leading channel for distribution of makeup products in the country. Rigid plastics was the commonly used pack material in the sector. Older consumers (aged 55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption of makeup products in the country. L`Oreal S.A., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. and Coty, Inc. were the leading players in the sector.
This report on the makeup sector in the US provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eye makeup, face makeup, lip makeup and nail makeup with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, speciality container and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
1: Market Environment
- Value and volume share of the US in the global and North American markets
- Growth analysis of the US compared to other leading countries in the North America market
- PCC and PCE of the US compared to global and North America market
2: Sector Deep Dive
- The US makeup sector snapshot
- Market size analysis
- Demand for value for moneyproducts
- Cross-category comparison -value growth analysis and category winners and losers
- Cross-category comparison -volume growth analysis and category winners and losers
3: Category DeepDive
- Per capita consumption analysis by category
- Market size analysis-category: eye makeup
- Segment-level analysis (in value and volume terms) -eye makeup
- Market size analysis-category: face makeup
- Segment-level analysis (in value and volume terms) -face makeup
- Market size analysis-category: lip makeup
- Segment-level analysis (in value and volume terms) -lip makeup
- Market size analysis-category: nail makeup
4: Distribution Analysis
- Channel share analysis
5: Competitive Environment
- Leading companies value share
- Brand share analysis of top five companies
- Brand share analysis of top five companies by category
- Private label share analysis by category
- Growth of private labels compared to branded products
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
6: Packaging Analysis
- Pack material growth analysis
- Pack type growth analysis
- Closure type growth analysis
- Primary outer type growth analysis
7: City DeepDive
- Market size analysis of top ten cities
- Market size analysis of top ten cities by category
- Leading cities contribution to volume growth
- Demographic analysis
- L`Oreal S.A.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Coty Inc.
- Revlon Inc.
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Chanel S.A.
Markwins International Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h35kuu