Pfizer, Inc. (Pfizer) is a biopharmaceutical company, which discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products. It provides medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. The company provides products to treat various conditions including infection, cancer, inflammation, immune disorders, and rare diseases.
It also provides sterile injectable pharmaceuticals, biosimilars, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), and contract manufacturing services. Pfizer sells prescription medicines through wholesalers, retailers, hospitals, clinics, government agencies, and pharmacies. It sells consumer healthcare products through pharmacies, retail chains, distributors, and grocery and convenience stores. The company has 58 manufacturing sites worldwide that are operated by Pfizer Global Supply.
Pfizer is deploying AI technologies for streamlining its drug development. In 2019, it tested a collaborative deep learning and analytics platform dubbed Cortex, for automatic categorization of drug particle shapes.
Pfizer is providing useful digital tools like Mabu wellness coach and LivingWith app, together known as Pfizer Digital Companion to caregivers and patients for managing patients' symptoms and addressing their queries in real-time.
The report provides information and insights into Pfizer's activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator/innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and investments
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- In January 2020, Pfizer launched Center of Excellence Network for Vaccine Research, a global program focused on collaborating with academic institutions to conduct epidemiologic research to identify diseases that can be cured through vaccines and evaluate its effectiveness on adults. Pfizer's Vaccine Division opened its first Center of Excellence at the University of Louisville and has plans to open the second global center during H1 2020.
- In September 2019, Pfizer announced to establish a global network of digital research hubs to leverage big data analytics and artificial intelligence. The hubs will focus on developing new technologies that can integrated into its medicines and vaccines production. Pfizer opened its first facility in the Greek city of Thessaloniki and intends to collaborate with local innovation incubators and universities to form a dedicated research team.
- Pfizer Blockchain Center of Excellence through its open innovation workshop has formed an initiative called The Clinical Supply Blockchain Working Group (CSBWG) that focuses on developing interoperable, transparent and auditable blockchain based platform to enhance the tracking of clinical trial supply chain and experimental drugs.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Pfizer's operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
Gain insights into various partnerships and investment of Pfizer.
Key Topics Covered:
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator/Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm - Pfizer Venture (PV)
- Pfizer Venture Investments
- Partner-Investor Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- The Dominican Republic's Ministry of Health
- Prime Therapeutics
- Flatiron Health
- Foundation Medicine
- Saama Technologies
- Insilico Medicine
- Catalia Health
- Concerto HealthAI
- Adapsyn Bioscience
- Iatric Systems
- Aimedis Healthcare
- Sudler Sydney
- Bar Ilan University Research and Development Company (BIRAD)
- Ochsner Health
- City of Hope
- The National Urban League
- American Lung Association
- DDB NZ
- Akili Interactive Labs
- Entrepreneurial Game Studio
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Blue Prism
- Tmall Global
- OpenEye Scientific Software
- Broad Institute
- Nimbus Therapeutics
- Advanced MR Analytics (AMRA)
- System1 Biosciences
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b0dsmv.