DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Digital Signage Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component, by Hardware Components, by Display Type, by Display Technology, by Application, by Location, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The U.S. digital signage market size is anticipated to reach USD 7.8 billion by 2027, registering a 6.4% CAGR over the forecast period. The demand is expected to increase as advertisers, enterprises, and corporates are increasingly adopting this technology to promote and distribute content. Advancements in display technology are also likely to drive the market. Furthermore, increasing demand for digital signage solutions from industries such as healthcare, transportation, hospitality, and retail is likely to propel market growth over the forecast period.
Growing adoption of this technology is due to increasing demand for advertising content with enhanced quality and better sharpness. Rising demand for 4K embedded digital displays can be attributed to an increase in the need for enhanced sharp images. Digital signage above 52 inches are poised to gain popularity over the forecast period as advertisers are increasingly preferring outdoor advertising.
Besides this, software providers are engaged in providing design solutions that are compatible with multiple operating systems to new entrants in the market. They are particularly offering cloud-based design solutions that can aid in managing advertising content displayed on digital signage.
Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are Cisco Systems, Inc., Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, BrightSign, LLC, Keywest Technology, Inc., Planar System Inc., Scala, Inc., and Hughes Network Systems LLC.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- On the basis of display technology, the LCD segment commanded the leading share in the market in 2019 owing to lower manufacturing cost and benefits associated with LCD technology
- The retail industry was the most prominent application segment in the U.S. digital signage market in 2019. It is estimated to retain its position through 2027, as there is high competition in the industry, which augments the need for innovative advertising medium
- Based on display type, transparent LED screens are projected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period as high level of transparency and resolution offered by them proves to be lucrative for advertisers
- By component, the hardware segment, which includes displays and media players, is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period as users remain keen on adopting different types of displays
The out-store location segment is expected to witness considerable growth through 2027 owing to growing adoption of digital signage in various outdoor applications
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Industry Outlook
Chapter 4. U.S. Digital Signage Market Component Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. U.S. Digital Signage Market Hardware Components Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. U.S. Digital Signage Market Display Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. U.S. Digital Signage Market Display Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. U.S. Digital Signage Market Display Size Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 9. U.S. Digital Signage Market Software Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 10. U.S. Digital Signage Market Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 11. U.S. Digital Signage Market Location Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 12. U.S. Digital Signage Market Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 13. Competitive Landscape
- Planar Systems Inc.
- Exceptional 3D, Inc.
- Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc.
- Broadsign International, LLC
- Fabcon Inc.
- BrightSign, LLC
- KeyWest Technology, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
- Scala, Inc.
- Morrow Technologies Corporation
- OptConnect, LLC
- Meridian Kiosks LLC
- Hughes Network Systems LLC
- Visix, Inc.
- Mvix(USA), Inc.
- DSA Phototech LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ptgszv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.