DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Coffee Capsule Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global coffee capsule market.
The global coffee capsules market is expected to grow from $4.2 billion in 2019 and to $4.3 billion in 2020 at a growth rate of 1.5%. The slow growth in 2020 is mainly due to the economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to grow and reach $5.2 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 6.77%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The coffee capsules market consists of sales of coffee capsules product and related services used to prepare instant and convenient coffee at restaurants, bars, homes and offices. Coffee capsule is a small cylindrical shaped container that contains coffee sealed with an aluminum foil. Coffee capsules contain fine ground coffee in a measured amount. Coffee capsules come in different flavors and can be used with or without a coffee machine.
The global coffee capsules market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. Europe was the largest region in the coffee capsules market in 2019.
One of the latest trends for the companies in coffee capsules market is to use bioplastics and bio degradable materials for making coffee capsules. Companies in the coffee capsules market are investing in finding ways to use bioplastics and biodegradable materials for making capsules instead of using aluminum and plastic to hold the coffee extract. Capsules made from aluminum and plastics are non-biodegradable and causes harm to the environment. Thus, pushing the companies towards finding new innovative bio-degradable material such as polypropylene, which can be shredded and recycled to be used to make coffee capsules. Following the trend, in 2019 Woken launched its line of Nespresso-compatible capsules which are completely bio-degradable.
The bio capsules offered by Woken are made from a bioplastic named Terrablend which contains 62% of raw materials and is trademarked by Woken. Woken is a Florida manufacturer of biodegradable capsules and pods for coffee. Similarly, Lavazza, an Italy based food and beverages company, launched its 100 per cent compostable coffee pods, named Eco Caps, in 2019. These Eco Caps can be disposed of in the food waste bin and requires six months to degrade.
The coffee capsules market covered in the report is segmented by material into conventional plastic; bio plastics; fabric; others. It is also segmented by application into household; commercial.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Coffee Capsule Market Characteristics
3. Coffee Capsule Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Coffee Capsule Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Coffee Capsule Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Coffee Capsule Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Coffee Capsule Market, Segmentation By Material, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Coffee Capsule Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Coffee Capsule Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Coffee Capsule Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Coffee Capsule Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Gloria jean's Coffees
- Lavazza A Modo Mio
- Kraft Foods
- Dunkin Brands
- Acron Holdings
- Dolce Gusto
- Vittoria Food & Beverage
- Caffitaly system
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kh980t