DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cloud Gaming Market By Type (Video Streaming v/s File Streaming), By Offering (Infrastructure v/s Game Platform Services), By Type of Device (Smartphones, Tablets, Others), By Deployment Mode, By Gaming System , By End Users, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cloud Gaming Market is expected to grow at a robust rate during the forecast period. The Global Cloud Gaming Market is driven by the increasing smartphone proliferation and internet penetration. Additionally, advancements in cloud computing, GPU as a service, OTT gaming services, among others are further anticipated to propel the market during forecast period. Furthermore, increasing spending by the governments in different countries especially in developing economies for the development of 5G infrastructure is expected to foster the growth of the market through 2025.
The Global Cloud Gaming Market can be segmented based on type, offering, type of device, deployment mode, gaming system, end-users, company and region. Based on type, the market can be bifurcated into video streaming and file streaming. The video streaming segment is expected to dominate the market during forecast years since it allows users to play games anywhere and, on any platform, if they are connected to internet. Based on type of device, the market can be fragmented into smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, PCs & laptops, smart TVs, head mounted displays and others. The smartphones segment is expected to dominate the market on account of its cost effectiveness.
Regionally, the cloud gaming market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these, North America is expected to dominate the market during forecast period. This can be attributed to the early adoption and advancements in technologies in the region.
- Nvidia Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Google LLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Tencent Holdings Ltd
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Jump Gaming
- Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Electronic Arts Inc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Cloud Gaming Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Cloud Gaming Market based on type, offering, type of device, deployment mode, gaming system, end-users, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Cloud Gaming Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Cloud Gaming Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Cloud Gaming Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Cloud Gaming Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Brand Awareness (Aided/Unaided)
5.2. Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
5.3. Unmet Needs/Challenges
6. Global Cloud Gaming Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Video Streaming v/s File Streaming)
6.2.2. By Offering (Infrastructure (Compute, Memory, Storage) v/s Game Platform Services (Content Services, PC Services))
6.2.3. By Type of Device (Smartphones, Tablets, Gaming Consoles, PCs & Laptops
Smart TVs, Head Mounted Displays, Others)
6.2.4. By Deployment Mode (Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud)
6.2.5. By Gaming System (G-Cluster, PlayStation, Stream my game, steam in home streaming, Remote Play, Others)
6.2.6. By End Users (Casual Gamers, Avid Gamers, Hardcore Gamers)
6.2.7. By Company (2019)
6.2.8. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Cloud Gaming Market Outlook
8. Europe Cloud Gaming Market Outlook
9. North America Cloud Gaming Market Outlook
10. South America Cloud Gaming Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Cloud Gaming Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Nvidia Corporation
14.2. Intel Corporation
14.3. Google LLC
14.4. Microsoft Corporation
14.6. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
14.7. Sony Corporation
14.8. IBM Corporation
14.9. Tencent Holdings Ltd
14.10. Alibaba Group Holding Limited
14.11. Jump Gaming
14.15. Activision Publishing, Inc.
14.18. Electronic Arts Inc.
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a9tldy