DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Meal Replacement Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global meal replacement product market is currently experiencing strong growth. Looking forward, the market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of around 7% during 2020-2025.
An alarming increase in the prevalence of obesity and diabetes, along with rising health consciousness among consumers, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, growing consumer awareness regarding weight management is also catalyzing the demand for various meal replacement products.
Owing to the hectic lifestyles and busy schedules, consumers are increasingly opting for weight management and diet programs that include easy-to-prepare nutritional products. This has provided a significant boost to the demand for meal replacement products across the globe. Additionally, various product innovations, such as the introduction of plant-based and organic meal replacement shakes that are free of gluten, artificial colors, sweeteners and preservatives, are acting as another growth-inducing factor.
Rising disposable incomes, rapid urbanization, aggressive promotional activities by manufacturers and the development of online retail channels are also projected to drive the market further.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Blue Diamond Global Ingredients Division, Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, General Mills, Glanbia, Healthy 'N Fit International Inc., Herbalife International of America Inc., Nestle SA, Nutrisystem Inc., Unilever, KSF Acquisition Corporation, etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global meal replacement products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global meal replacement products market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Meal Replacement Products Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Ready-to-Drink Products
6.2 Edible Bars
6.3 Powdered Products
7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
7.1 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
7.2 Convenience Stores
7.3 Specialty Stores
7.4 Online Stores
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Weight Gain
8.2 Weight Loss
8.3 Physical Fitness
8.4 Wound Healing
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 North America
9.2 Asia Pacific
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East and Africa
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Indicators
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
- Abbott Laboratories
- Blue Diamond Global Ingredients Division
- Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods
- General Mills
- Glanbia PLC
- Healthy 'N Fit International Inc.
- Herbalife International of America Inc.
- Nestle S.A.
- Nutrisystem Inc.
- Unilever PLC
- KSF Acquisition Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/olx2fp