DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global AI in Drug Discovery Market By Component (Software v/s Services), By Technology (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Others), By Drug Type (Small Molecule v/s Large Molecule), By Application, By Diseases, By End User, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global AI In Drug Discovery Market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR during the forecast period. The Global AI In Drug Discovery Market is driven by the growing need to shorten the drug discovery process in order to get drugs faster for treating various chronic and viral diseases. Additionally, AI helps in understanding the mechanism of disease, establishing biomarkers and generating data or models for the drug discovery process and thereby expected to propel the market over the next few years. Furthermore, increasing R&D activities and software launches by the major market players is expected to spur the market through 2025.
The Global AI In Drug Discovery Market is segmented based on component, technology, drug type, application, diseases, end-user, company and region. Based on component, the market can be bifurcated into software and services. The software segment is expected to dominate the market during forecast period owing to the continuous software advancements that caters to the requirements of the healthcare industry. Based on application, the market can be fragmented into target identification, in silico drug design, drug development, big data analytics, prediction of study risks, patient matching and others.
The drug development segment is expected to witness significant growth over the next few years. This can be ascribed to the role of AI in designing drugs, setting up preclinical experiments and running clinical trials. Based on disease, the market can be grouped into immuno-oncology, neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases, metabolic diseases, others. The immune-oncology segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast years on account of the growing demand for effective cancer treatment drugs.
Regionally, the AI in drug discovery market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these, North America is expected to dominate the overall AI in drug discovery market owing to the early adoption of technologies and well developed healthcare infrastructure in the region.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Elli Lilly
- Atomwise, Inc
- Deep Genomics
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals
- OWKIN, Inc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global AI In Drug Discovery Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global AI In Drug Discovery Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global AI In Drug Discovery Market based on component, technology, drug type, application, diseases, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global AI In Drug Discovery Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global AI In Drug Discovery Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global AI In Drug Discovery Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global AI In Drug Discovery Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players in the Global AI In Drug Discovery Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global AI in Drug Discovery Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Component (Software v/s Services)
5.2.2. By Technology (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Others)
5.2.3. By Drug Type (Small Molecule v/s Large Molecule)
5.2.4. By Application (Target Identification, In Silico Drug Design, Drug Development, Big Data Analytics, Prediction Of Study Risks, Patient Matching, Others)
5.2.5. By Diseases (Immuno-oncology, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, Metabolic Diseases, Others)
5.2.6. By End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Research Centers and Academic & Government Institutes)
5.2.7. By Company (2019)
5.2.8. By Region
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Asia-Pacific AI in Drug Discovery Market Outlook
7. Europe AI in Drug Discovery Market Outlook
8. North America AI in Drug Discovery Market Outlook
9. South America AI in Drug Discovery Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa AI in Drug Discovery Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pra0s