DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014-2020: Deal trends, players and financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014 to 2020 provides the full collection of Musculoskeletal disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2014.
- Trends in Musculoskeletal partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Musculoskeletal partnering agreement structure
- Musculoskeletal partnering contract documents
- Top Musculoskeletal deals by value
- Most active Musculoskeletal dealmakers
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Musculoskeletal disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Musculoskeletal deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Musculoskeletal deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Musculoskeletal dealmaking trends.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Musculoskeletal dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
- Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
- Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Musculoskeletal deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The - Chapter includes the top 25 most active Musculoskeletal dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Musculoskeletal deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Musculoskeletal partnering deals by specific Musculoskeletal target announced since 2014. The - Chapter is organized by specific Musculoskeletal therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1 - Introduction
2 - Trends in Musculoskeletal dealmaking
2.2. Musculoskeletal partnering over the years
2.3. Musculoskeletal partnering by deal type
2.4. Musculoskeletal partnering by industry sector
2.5. Musculoskeletal partnering by stage of development
2.6. Musculoskeletal partnering by technology type
2.7. Musculoskeletal partnering by therapeutic indication
3 - Financial deal terms for Musculoskeletal partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Musculoskeletal partnering
3.3. Musculoskeletal partnering headline values
3.4. Musculoskeletal deal upfront payments
3.5. Musculoskeletal deal milestone payments
3.6. Musculoskeletal royalty rates
4 - Leading Musculoskeletal deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Musculoskeletal partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Musculoskeletal
4.4. Top Musculoskeletal deals by value
5 - Musculoskeletal contract document directory
5.2. Musculoskeletal partnering deals where contract document available
6 - Musculoskeletal dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Musculoskeletal therapeutic target
- Appendix 1 - Directory of Musculoskeletal deals by company A-Z since 2014
- Appendix 2 - Directory of Musculoskeletal deals by deal type since 2014
- Appendix 3 - Directory of Musculoskeletal deals by stage of development since 2014
- Appendix 4 - Directory of Musculoskeletal deals by technology type since 2014
- Further reading on dealmaking
- Deal type definitions
- A2A Pharmaceuticals
- Abiogen Pharma
- Adaptive Health
- Adcock Ingram
- Advanced BioMatrix
- AGC Asahi Glass
- Akashi Therapeutics
- AKL Research and Development
- Alize Pharma
- All Star Health Brands
- Alpine Immune Sciences
- Alzheimer's Association
- Amend Surgical
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Diabetes Association
- Anagenesis Biotechnologies
- Analysis Group
- Anika Therapeutics
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Antibe Therapeutics
- Apsen Farmacutica
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals
- Aratana Therapeutics
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- Ascendis Pharma
- Asklepios Biopharmaceutical
And Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6zxxmc